A “green card,” issued by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), provides proof of lawful permanent resident status, with authorization to live and work anywhere in the United States. Most green cards must be renewed every 10 years, but conditional green cards based on marriage or investment must be replaced after the first 2 years.

All those completing our free Online Eligibility Assessment Questionnaire will receive a response. In many cases, we may have an incorrect e-mail address from you or our response may have been filtered into your Junk/Bulk/Spam mail folder (if applicable). Please check your Junk/Bulk/Spam mail folder before you contact us.

A number of immigration benefits can be obtained through employment. Whether your company is transferring you to one of its U.S. offices, you are seeking to expand your foreign business in the U.S., or you have a specific skill that is valuable to the U.S. labor market, there may be a number of visas available to you. However, employment-based immigration is also competitive and complex. To ensure the best result, speak with an immigration attorney about your employment goals.

Job / employment-based immigration is the only viable pathway majority of people. Study at a US college, get an advanced degree (Masters) and find a job where the employer will apply for HI-B, continue for 4 years, and then apply for a permanent resident green card.

For the UK you will need a sponsor of some sort. Either an employer, spouse, family (that is related to you). You could go without a sponsor if you have a skill that would be very useful to the UK or you have celebrity status.

Next, you'll have to prove that the reason you're moving to the UK is a valid one. You cannot move to the UK, or nearly any country, without a valid reason. The validity of this reason is decided by the UK Border Agency. Even if you're married you must prove that your relationship is real and ongoing (and has been for a while). Proof for the sponsors can be an employment contract, a letter from your employer, flight ticket stubs, letters back and forth with your spouse/betrothed, evidence that you're not related to your future/current spouse, etc. But, all of this evidence is only supplemental to the rest of your application and evidence.

Your sponsor will need to prove that he or she has enough money and funds to provide for you. Potential funds (possible employment) will not count. You can show this with bank statements, salary earnings, savings, property, the income of your sponsor, stocks and bonds, pension pots, etc. But, you will need to show that these funds can be accessed.
The application process can be very stressful. There is no list of everything you need in order to have a successful application; you simply send what you think is enough. My advice is to always provide more than enough.

For skilled workers express entry is the most popular way to enter Canada. To get into the express entry pool you must be eligible for one of Canada’s economic class immigration programs: Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP), Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), or Canadian Experience Class (CEC).